The purpose of this outsourced, completely anonymous hotline is to receive information regarding a matter that could negatively affect Tulane University.
If the matter:
- Appears dishonest, fraudulent or unethical
- Involves theft, discrimination or harassment
- Violates established University policy or
- Violates local, state or federal law
You can report the matter directly to the hotline, anonymously if you choose by:
- Calling the hotline at 1-855-5GO-WAVE (1-855-546-9283)
- Using the link www.mycompliancereport.com/report?cid=TUL
Please include as much detail as possible, including a way to contact you. To the extent possible, within the limitations of law and policy, and the need to conduct a competent investigation, confidentiality will be maintained.
If you are witnessing a crime in progress, immediately call the Office of Public Safety at 865.5200 (extension 5200 on campus) or 911.